Well, mine isn't yet...
Amazon is now shipping the Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog DVDs.
And it's only ten bucks! What are you waiting for?
Certainly, you already got the show. So what's on the DVD?
- Region-free DVD-R (Go nerds!)
- The winners of the Evil League of Evil applications
- Commentary! The Musical - Full-length commentary in music form.
- "Making of" featurettes: "The Movie," "The Music" and "What Just Happened?"
- Subtitles in a pile of languages - including Wiccan?
- Easter eggs by the basketfull!
Read the nice review by Marc Hustvedt. That lucky dog got a pre-release copy.
Joss reviewed the DVD himself for Amazon... Very entertaining.
So you've ordered a copy for yourself.
You want to give some out for Christmas, but there's no way it will arrive in time.
What to do?
- Order another DVD.
- Head over to doctorhorrible.net and print out the "Your present will be late" card.
- Give the card and endure the dissapointment. (Or puzzlement if they don't know what it's about.)
Technorati Tags: Dr.+Horrible, DVD, Christmas