The rumors are true! The Evil League of Evil is now accepting video applications.
This means that you, yes, YOU could get your evil mug included in the upcoming Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog DVD.
I'll give you a second to calm down...
Just post a video application for The League and send them a link.
You have until October 11th, so get that camcorder rolling!
Check out the competition on YouTube.
They picked up the evilleagueofevil.com domain and posted the rules:
Aspirants to new heights of Evil should submit a video application that meets the terms below.
- It should be no more than three minutes in length.
- There should be little to no swearing.
- Dialogue, logos, and music must be original.
- Songs are not required (singing is a bonus).
- You must be evil -- it's a plus to have a name.
- Your video application should be posted to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Email us a link to the video, with your contact information.
- October 11 is the last day to submit.
A little fan art of the ELoE's application office:
BTW, I believe "homines non boni seriose" translates to "Seriously Not Good Guys" or something to that effect.
Technorati Tags: Dr.+Horrible, Evil+League+of+Evil, fan+fiction, DVD